Saturday, October 13, 2007

Back in Rome! With Matt! VALENTINO EXHIBITION

So, I'm back in Rome, after our Hilltowns Tour! Matt got to Rome yesterday, and will be here for a few weeks on vacation, I'm so excited! Today, myself, Matt and some friends went to the Valentino show at the Ara Pacis Museum. Some photos:

One of Valentino's sketches, amazing.

One of the two gigantic "red dress" showcases.

The night Julia Roberts won the Oscars, from Erin Brokovich. Gorgeous!

Halle Berry's Dress..

Me with one of the dresses...

Another sketch, absolutely stunning!

Corsets.

The other "red gown showcase." I decided to get in on the action!


That's all for now. I am going to post pictures of my family dinner from tonight. I made (with the help of Matt, Morgan and Steph) STUFFED PEPPERS! I was absolutely stuffed. Have a good night all! Miss and love you all!

2 comments:

Blair Waldorf said...

JEALOUS (me)

TL said...

Stuffed peppers sound pretty good.