Friday, November 16, 2007

Alicia's Wedding!

HELLO after so long!


I am sorry I haven't written in a long time. I have been EXTREMELY busy with my trip home for my sister's wedding and now, being on my final Italy tour, our Southern Trip. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL-Alicia was beautiful, the family was beautiful, everything worked out perfectly. Unfortunately, I have very few pictures of the wedding since I was the Maid of Honor, and running around all day. I will put the few pictures up that I have...

The Wedding Rehearsal:

Our Bride and Groom

Dad and Uncle Bruce

The ringbearer, my little cousin Joey!

My cousin Christine and Uncle Frank

Myself, 2 younger sisters, and Mom!

My brother Bryan and sister Kerriann!

The Big Day:
Alicia and Alfredo's WEDDING!

Mom and I bright and early..

Betty, Kerriann, Mom and I!

Mom and Dad...:)

Julie's picture from the seats...

Uncle Bruce, Dad and cousin Andrew!

How beautiful?

Rice! My favorite picture...

The Rolls-Royce that Alicia and Alfredo were lucky enough to take!

Cake time...

Dad walking Alicia down the aisle...

Me in my dress!

Bryan-ready for the camera as usual!

Matt and I!

Betty and Kerri in the limo!

Matt and my cousin, Christine

They're so happy! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Hey Amy! I have never seen a family where everyone one of the siblings look a like! :) The wedding and paris pics are great! I try to check in from time to time and make sure you are living "la doce vita" in italia ahah! I hope everything is wonderful and if you are home on the 21st stop by our christmas party (hopefully you have decided to stay :) ). Write me soon CassLsan9@yahoo.com

Un abbriaco,

Cassandra

TL said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!